Ask about the wildest and most fulfilling orgasms, and it won’t take long before someone mentions prostate orgasms. Here’s the thing, a prostate orgasm is like no other, it gives you a lot more satisfaction than tirelessly jacking off to the tune of your hands.
Not convinced that these anal toys can give you mind-blowing orgasms? How about this, did you know that regular prostate play has been reported to improve the health of your prostrate? Not only do you get to experience multiple orgasms when using prostate massagers but you also get to improve your health in the long term- Awesome!
Interested in getting yourself one of these amazing adult toys? Here’s some good news. In this review, we will shed light on some of the best prostate massagers in the market while also providing a do’s and don’ts section to help out first timers.
While some prostate massagers are ideal for experienced butt players, there are some that can accommodate beginners. So you don’t have to worry. We will review the best prostate massagers to ensure that you get one that perfectly satisfies your anal play goals.
I will share some of my personal experiences with these bad boy adult toys to help you make the best out of them.
|View Latest Price|
|View Latest Price|
|View Latest Price|
|View Latest Price|
|View Latest Price|
|View Latest Price|
|View Latest Price|
|View Latest Price|
|View Latest Price|
Aneros Helix Syn Trident
Do you want a prostate stimulator with the potential to give you lengthy, full-body orgasms? If so, then it’s probably time you tried out the Aneros Helix Syn Trident. Before I put this comfortable plug in my butt, I was a bit skeptical of its performance. But just a slide halfway inside and I knew that this anal toy would be my new best friend.
I had never experienced a longer orgasm in my life before using the Aneros Helix Syn Trident. Aneros claim that their device is arguably the best when it comes to providing super orgasms or what most users call, the “Super O”. And it’s true!
One thing I liked about the Aneros Helix Syn Trident is its compact size that enables it to fit snugly. It boasts of a flexible outward design that allows your bottom to settle and enjoy the extremely pleasurable sensations.
Aneros is known to produce non-powered toys, making this one of the most ideal anal toys for users who don’t fancy vibratory motions. To use this prostate stimulator, you will need to contract and relax your pelvic muscles regularly and voila- the next thing you know, you are having the orgasm experience for the ages.
Should I use the Aneros Helix Syn Trident if I am inexperienced at anal play? Yes. The Aneros Helix Syn Trident, due to its fairly small size is ideal for beginners, intermediate users and also experts at anal play.
- Can be inserted up to 4 inches deep, making it ideal for beginners and also experts who understand their way around anal toys.
- Has a 1.08 inch tip that massages your prostate with ease thus increasing your overall pleasure.
- Made from silicone material that is medical-grade making it hypoallergenic and completely body safe.
- Sensual and nice feel upon insertion due to the velvet-like feel that comes with the silicone
- Ideal for different types of anal play skill levels
- Designed to stay grounded and put once inserted, you no longer have to worry about the toy sliding out
- The arms are highly flexible and comfortable, making them ideal for regular use
- Allows for hands-free orgasms
- It is affordable, making it ideal for users or hobbyists who don’t want to break the bank on sex toys.
- Slightly hard to eject or remove after insertion
When we talking about prostrate massagers that come with vibratory settings, not many compare to the Lelo Hugo release. This amazing anal toy comes with a remote control that allows you to select your preferred setting out of the six vibration patterns that come with it.
Think that’s enough? Wrong. The Lelo Hugo also boasts of a unique SenseMotion setting that utilizes sensors in the remote to signal the toy. That is, you can tilt your remote to influence the toy to vibrate on your instructions or command. You can also get the toy to vibrate by shaking the remote control.
Now, let’s talk more about the ease of use of this toy. Although the Lelo Hugo only functions using a remote control, the remote is pretty easy to use as it has a decent user-interface. You will require a special key to open up the remote and insert your AAA batteries. Yes, sadly it uses AAA batteries! But they do attach the product with its set of batteries, meaning you don’t have to go looking for AAA batteries when horny and in need of some ‘personal play time’.
Lelo Hugo boasts of two vibrating motors that are located in the perineum and prostate arm, thus giving you great prostate stimulation both internally and externally. You can also switch up the vibrations by simply pressing the up button (to increase vibrations) or the down button (to decrease vibrations).
- Utilizes modern technology such as SenseMotion which helps improve the user experience
- Comes with a wireless remote control that enhances convenience
- Ideal shape and size for proper milking of the prostate
- Comes with a silicone coating that has a smooth velvet feel
- Simple to use remote settings
- The pre-programmed vibratory settings are ideal for different type of people
- Stays put in the ass without much hassle
- Known to provide intensive, full body orgasms
- Comes with a 1-year warranty
- Remote uses batteries, meaning you should have a spare set of AAA batteries to avoid being interrupted when in your zone.
Edge by Lovense
Okay, so here’s what pisses me off about most prostate massagers, some of these anal toys come with standard or universal settings that deny you the chance to hit your spot during play. Sucks, right? But not anymore; enter Edge by Lovense, a leading prostate simulator that is highly adjustable to ensure it gets the job done.
With this prostrate vibrator, you can change the angle of insertion depending on your body’s shape. You get to tweak the toy until it touches the right spot- isn’t this an amazing feature?
Lovense has established its reputation as one of the leading brands when it comes to prostate toys and other types of sex toys.
Here’s an amazing feature you wouldn’t want to miss, the Edge by Lovense is both bluetooth and Wi-Fi compatible, allowing you to connect to your phone through the Lovense application. Once connected, Lovense allows you to draw your own vibration patterns using your finger. You can even select from over 5,000 patterns that are customized by other users of Edge by Lovense.
Incredibly, you can bend this anal toy to suit your prostrate milking preferences. The bendable stem makes a perfect match with the bulbous head of the toy as these features combine to keep the toy firmly in place during use.
- Allows for USB charging
- 100% waterproof meaning you can tag this anal toy to the shower
- Has a silicone coating that is medical-grade
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi features enhance the user experience
- You can select or customize your preferred vibrations
- Fully adjustable to ensure all users can successfully hit their respective spots
- Comes with a 1-year warranty
- Stays put without much difficulty, making it ideal for regular users
- Comes with an app that allows you to make better use of the device
- Has two separate motors for both the prostate and perineum
- Easy to maintain and clean
- Can make a considerable amount of noise when operating at high speeds
We are all different. While I like my P-spot stimulated with smooth, slow vibrations, there are some serious prostate milkers who prefer high-intensity vibrations. If that’s you, then you are best advised to try out the Lelo Loki.
As the Lelo company asserts, the Loki has the greatest vibration capacity among all of the world’s anal vibrators. With this toy, you can shake up your prostate and have that elusive-full body orgasm, sounds tempting, I know.
The Lelo Loki comes packed with six pre-programmed vibratory settings to add to its impressive 4.5 inch insertable length.
Another great feature is the simple to use 4-button control mechanism that makes using this powerful anal toy a breeze.
The presence of a flared base helps the Lelo Loki stay put once inserted in your bottom. One thing you have to forego with this prostate stimulator is the lack of a perineum arm. Some people (I included) fancy anal toys that come with perineum arms as they help boost stimulation. But, you can take advantage of the large body that makes a great feel once inserted.
- Has one of the greatest vibrations, thus making it ideal for users who love hard, tough vibrations.
- Comes with an easy to use, highly intuitive control mechanism
- Can manage up to 6 varying patterns of vibration
- Comes with a wide range of vibratory settings to suit users who prefer gentle play as well
- The silicone coating is ultra-smooth
- Can charge using a USB
- 100% waterproof (up to 1 meter) allowing you to have loads of fun when taking baths or at the pool
- Comes with a 10-year guarantee in addition to its 1-year warranty offered by Lelo
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Comes with a unique design that is somewhat unconventional
- Can give full body orgasms, especially when the user understands its functioning
- Lacks a perineum arm
- Hard to insert due to its thick size
Nexus Revo 2
The Nexus Revo 2 is one of a kind prostate stimulator. It comes with a rotating head that delivers proper massage to your P-spot, leaving you in pure ecstasy. The head has 2-speed settings that enable this toy to properly stimulate your prostate once inserted.
This well-rated anal toy also features a perineum design with a bumpy surface that boasts of three varying vibration settings, thus making the toy ideal for full body sensation.
My only wish is that this prostate massager could be waterproof as I would tag it along to my various swimming escapades and baths. But, its charge retention capacity makes up for its inability to function under water. When fully charged, this high-performing anal toy can manage an incredible 4 hours without the need to recharge.
- The prostate massager comes with a pleasure-enhancing rotating head that allows for incredible stimulation of the prostate.
- Comes with an external arm that boasts of three vibration speeds to massage your perineum during use
- Made from non-invasive smooth silicone
- Comes with a charging pad that is equipped with a USB cable
- The three perineum vibratory settings make this anal toy ideal for users seeking multiple pleasure during use
- Does not allow for use in water as it is not waterproof
- The unusual charging system has been known to break easily
Duke Vibrating Prostate Stimulator
The Duke Vibrating Prostate Stimulator is one of the best-performing toys released by Fun Factory. It comes with an unconventional upper curve design that helps add to your overall fullness during use. Another unique feature about the Duke vibrator is its bullet vibrator, which is removable depending on user preference.
Luckily, you can use the Duke Vibrating Prostate Stimulator in your bath or at the Jacuzzi since it is waterproof. Its magnetic ports that are used for charging can get wet without damaging the tory. This anal toy is made from high quality silicone that is medical grade, making it safe for continuous use.
Although its shape can make usage a bit hard at first, you can expect to get lasting orgasms once you get accustomed to this anal toy. The upper curvature gives you that deep, full feel that massages your P-spot to give you that sensual orgasm.
- Comes with a removable prostate bullet vibrator that helps you get maximum euphoria when using the toy
- Has easily-adjustable vibration settings to put you in control of your pleasure
- Long-lasting and doesn’t make loud vibration noises when in use
- Comes with up to five levels of vibration, making it ideal for different types of users
- Easily chargeable using a magnetic charger
- Water proof, which increases its versatility and usability
- Deep penetration to give you that desired full-feel
- Boasts of an ergonomic design that is perfectly suited for men based on our anatomy
- Made from medical-grade silicon material
- Comes with a 2-year warranty that secures your investment
- Easy to clean and is hypoallergenic
- Takes fairly long to charge up
Njoy Pfun Plug
The Njoy Pfun is a serious butt pug specifically designed for stimulating your prostate. This butt plug has a compact design that allows it to fit inside your butt hole and stay inside for hours. However, the slightly exaggerated handle makes it a bit hard to stick this plug up your ass for long. I recommend it for short-term use.
Similar to other Njoy adult toys, the Njoy Pfun Plug is made from stainless steel material, allowing for temperature play. The steel can warm up gradually to your temperature once inserted while you can also choose to heat or cool it before inserting it to have some fun playing with different temperatures.
You will be glad to learn that the Njoy Pfun Plug is 100% non-porous, making it possible to clean or stabilize using your preferred means. This is arguably one of the best butt plugs when it comes to temperature play as its make up allows for the relatively easy maintenance of either cold or hot temperature.
Recommended reading: Top rated Butt Plugs Reviewed
- Very sturdy due to its unique design and high density
- Easy to sterilize as it is made from stainless steel
- Can be inserted up to 3.5 inches, making it a highly satisfactory anal plug
- 100% non-porous
- Appropriate for temperature play
- Comes with an easy-to-fit sculpted head measuring 1.25 inches, allowing for long-term insertion
- Hard to keep inserted for long durations
Lelo Loki Wave
One feature that makes the Lelo Loki Wave stand out is its ‘wave’ or ‘come hither’ motion. If you want a toy that will pleasure both your prostate and perineum, then Lelo Loki Wave is your best bet. The large end, typically, will be inserted inside your butthole while the smaller end will act as your perineum massager. The feeling is magical, I tell you!
Other features that should get you excited about this adult toy is its special motors that allow for back and forth movements while inside your ass, thus allowing you to gently or vigorously stroke your P-spot. The perineum and prostate arms have strong vibrators that give you both internal and external pleasures.
The wave motion, however, is not what I expected. While I’ll admit that the wave (come hither) motions got my prostrate milk properly sucked, I somehow wished I could either increase or reduce the intensity of the waves. Apparently you can only turn the wave settings on or off. But, luckily, you can select your preferred vibration settings to get you that desired full-body orgasm.
Before using the wave motion setting, though, I’d like to warn you that the wave setting can make quite some noise. So, if you are a loud moaner, don’t get surprised getting a few knocks from concerned neighbors-just kidding-it will make some noise but not enough to wake the entire floor!
- Comes with the unique and highly sensual ‘wave’ or ‘come hither’ motion
- You can select from a variety of vibration settings
- Dual vibrations for both internal and external stimulation
- Wide range of vibration settings making it ideal for different types of user
- The Lelo Loki Wave is 100% waterproof, making it ideal for bath-time or pool play
- The ‘wave’ motion might prove too noisy for people looking to use the toy in private
- I’d prefer a longer perineum arm for maximum satisfaction
Paloqueth 3 in 1
Not many brands compare to Paloqueth when it comes to the manufacture of high-quality, ergonomic anal toys. The Paloqueth 3 in 1 is highly unique, and guaranteed to give you that elusive orgasm that you’ve wanted for so long. It targets three points the prostate, your testicles and the tailbone.
It comes with a wireless remote control to help you amplify the vibrations and caress your P-spot with ease. This anal toy is designed to stay fitted up your ass and also boasts of 8 incredible vibration settings.
The Paloqueth 3 in 1 is insertible up to 4 inches and the tip is 3.3 inches in circumference, allowing for a snug fit once inserted. The 8 different settings allow you to determine the rate of pulsation, escalation and vibration, allowing you to be in control of your P-gasm.
- It comes with a curved massager that can be used on the tailbone or to massage the anus
- Wireless remote control allows you to experience hands-free pleasure.
- Made from hypoallergenic silicone that is medical grade
- The non-porous silicone doesn’t house any dust, making it easy to maintain or clean
- Reports of short durability have surfaced from online reviews occasionally
Understanding the Materials used in the manufacture of Prostate Massagers
As you are hunting for the best prostate simulator to massage your P-spot, you must have noticed that these anal toys are made from different materials. Some are made from plastic, silicone while others are inspired by glass or stainless steel designs.
Let’s take a quick look at the main features of each material
Plastic was initially the preferred material for use when making toys. However, modern toys have switched to silicon and stainless steel material over the years. When buying plastic toys, always check on the materials used to avoid exposing your butthole or prostate to potentially harmful substances or chemicals during use.
Arguably the most preferred material when it comes to state-of-the art adult toys. Silicone is usually safe for internal and external use and is also hypo-allergenic, making it ideal for use. Expect to spend more when buying silicone toys and plugs as they are more often than not made from high-grade medical approved substances.
Stainless steel toys are for the extra kinky (like myself) who love to venture into the world of new experiences. You can expect to benefit from temperature play when using stainless steel toys. Stainless steel is easy to clean, durable and appropriate for long term use. It retains heat and cold pretty impressively, making it ideal for kinky couples looking for new experiences.
Also a very popular option when it comes to anal or sex toys in general. Glass toys are usually easy to clean and maintain. They do fit snuggly when covered up in lube, allowing for smooth insertion and removal. I, however, prefer silicon toys as they make me more comfortable.
Tips for Using a Prostate Massager
Now that you have a rough idea about 9 of the best prostrate massagers in the market and the difference between various materials used in manufacture, let’s switch gears to the usage of prostrate massagers.
If you are adventurous like me, then it won’t take you too long before you learn how to effectively use a butt plug or anal toy. I like trying out with a toy until I find my P-spot, and once I stumble upon my pleasure point, I never look back!
But, since we are different, and prostate simulators come in varying designs, below are tips you should keep in mind when using one of these adult anal pleasure toys.
Clean/Empty your Butthole
Here’s a little tip to keep in mind, since anal play can be messy, especially if you do some play without emptying your bowel, I always recommend for butt play after dropping your load. It doesn’t have to be immediately, but the best time is usually when your bowel is clean and emptied up; this will allow the plug or prostate massagers to go deep enough to access the prostate gland.
But, you don’t need to go all too deep when cleaning your arse. Remember, most of these toys measure 3.5- 5.5 inches, meaning you won’t have to clean that deep to be able to insert it in.
Oh, and here’s another tip that I assume is quite obvious- always clean up your toy before filling it up with lube for insertion. The inside is very sensitive and to avoid contracting avoidable infections or hygiene-related issues, it is advisable to rinse the toy in clean water and dry it with a clean cloth before applying lube. It is not necessary- but I love keeping my butthole clean and safe free from infections.
Get In Position
Positioning is important when it comes to male insertion toys. As a result, you will need to position yourself in a way that allows for smooth penetration of the plug or prostate massager. You can do this in two ways. First, lie on your back and raise your legs such that you have smooth access to your rear. Second, you can bend over and lean on either a bed or a couch or any inclined surface, such that your ass is well-positioned to give you access to your rear.
Now that you are well-positioned, the time has come to apply lube. I always say that lube application should always be generous enough, especially if it is your first time playing with adult insertion toys.
Insert and Move the Prostate Massager
This section depends on the type of prostate stimulator you are using. Regardless of the type, the first step is always the same. Gently insert the toy as you take account of the experience. If you feel uncomfortable, then you probably need to go slower or add more lube to make the toy slide right inside your butthole.
Once fully inserted, you can proceed to move the prostrate massager gradually taking note of positions that get you excited. Keep tweaking the positioning until you find one that gives you a sort of uncontrollable pleasure. It is only through trial and error that you will stumble upon your P-spot.
After finding the right milking spot, proceed to take advantage of the various settings that come with your toy. Again, I strongly urge you to start with slow to moderate vibrations (if using a vibrating prostate massager) to allow your insides to get used to the movements. Starting with extremely vigorous vibrations might take away from the overall experience.
Experiment with Settings
I didn’t become an expert at massaging my prostate overnight; it took months of experimenting and finding the right toy that suits my preferences. You’ll notice that most of these toys are budget-friendly; after all, these are more of luxuries than basic requirements. Therefore, do not be afraid to try out several adult toys until you find the one that works best for you.
If you are a beginner, the trick is simple, look to enjoy the process instead of maximizing on usage of the toys. Some people want to try out all settings in a go, which is really not a good idea. Start slow as you learn more about yourself and your toys!
Oh, and a final tip, try starting out with waterproof anal toys as they are more versatile when it comes to usability. You might be more comfortable shoving a plug up your ass when taking a long-relaxing bath than bending over across the bed to insert the toy.
Unfortunately, there is no best prostate stimulator for everyone. Finding the best toy to milk your prostate is all about experimenting until you find your best toy. I always recommend anal toys that are made from hypoallergenic silicone as they are always safe to use, especially for beginners who know little about using, cleaning and managing toys.
You might also want to check on factors such as overall insertible length. Experienced users tend to prefer lengthy toys packed with wide ranges of vibrations, just like me. But, if you are a beginner, start with something small that will fit in easily as you work your way up.
You don’t have to worry about the fake rumors that spread on how anal toys can ruin your butthole. They are nonsense assertions that hold no water. Provided you handle yourself with caution and generously lubricate the toys[Our list of best lubricants], you should have no problems inserting and maintaining the toy inside. Heck, I’ve been using anal toys for years and my bowel still functions as great as it did when I was a kid!
Last Updated on: